Eldora Ski Resort
Thinking of a ski day during your stay at the A-Lodge? Eldora Mountain Resort is a ski resort above the town of Nederland, just a 30 minute drive up Boulder Canyon.
Directions to Eldora Ski Area:
From the A-Lodge, go right out of the driveway to go back to Boulder Canyon (Highway119). Turn right (West) to go to Nederland. Continue on 119 South to the edge of town and turn right onto the Eldora ski road. the ski resort will be 3 miles up.
- Eldora is skiing, snowboarding, cross-country and snowshoe friendly!
- Eldora opened for skiing in 1962.
- Eldora receives 300 inches of snow per year.
- Eldora boasts Colorado’s best snowmaking system. Coverage is 100% of groomed terrain, more than any other resort in Colorado!
- The base area of Eldora has an elevation of 9,200 feet above sea level. Top elevation is 10,800 feet.
- The most difficult trail at Eldora is Corona Bowl – a double black diamond known to cause severe gnarthritis
- Eldora is only 21 miles from Boulder and 47 miles from Denver.
- Eldora has 680 acres of skiable terrain.
- Eldora’s longest run is 3 miles long!