Skiing & Snowboarding
Thinking of a ski day during your stay at the A-Lodge? Eldora Mountain Resort is 25 minutes out the front door.
Eldora Mountain Resort is a ski resort above the town of Nederland, just a short drive up Boulder Canyon.
Directions to Eldora Ski Area:
From the A-Lodge, go right out of the driveway to go back to Boulder Canyon (Highway119). Turn right (West) to go to Nederland. Continue on 119 South to the edge of town and turn right onto the Eldora ski road. the ski resort will be 3 miles up.
Take the N Bus direct to Eldora. Catch the bus once a hour just outside the A-Lodge property at the junction of Fourmile Canyon Dr and Boulder Canyon (hwy 119).
- Eldora is skiing, snowboarding, cross-country and snowshoe friendly!
- Eldora opened for skiing in 1962.
- Eldora receives 300 inches of snow per year.
- Eldora boasts Colorado’s best snowmaking system. Coverage is 100% of groomed terrain, more than any other resort in Colorado!
- The base area of Eldora has an elevation of 9,200 feet above sea level. Top elevation is 10,800 feet.
- The most difficult trail at Eldora is Corona Bowl – a double black diamond!
- Eldora is only 21 miles from Boulder and 47 miles from Denver.
- Eldora has 680 acres of skiable terrain.
- Eldora is an especially great destination for ski school and nordic skiing.